Monday, July 21, 2008

We went for a walk today.
Happy Birthday Cathy! How was your birthday? I can't wait to hear about it.
We are going to the library tomorrow. I practiced tying my own shoe that goes on my foot. Tying shoes is kind of hard. And jumping on the couch is hard. The weather is sunny. It's cold.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

My birthday was fantabulous! I made a 6-layer chocolate cake. It was sooooo big that we had to freeze half of it! Now, we are waiting for Randy's birthday (which is Aug. 2nd) so that we can eat the rest.

Tying shoes is pretty tough. It takes allot of practice, but once you learn how to do it, you never forget how. When Alyssa was a little girl (about 3, I think), she would tie strings to everything in her room! She loved to tie! Maybe I could teach Ginger how to tie my shoes. Then I wouldn't have to bend over! Ha, ha, ha!