Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kindergarten


I started Kindergarten. We made a volcano. We made it erupt today. We went to the train depot today. I met a boy named Nick. We went on some trains. I am learning about volcanos in Kindergarten. It's a lot of fun. I am learning about Creation too. It's a lot of fun. We made a sun clock. I like to watch Sid and Martha Speaks. Nana got me a Optimus Prime wallet and Transformer backpack. Mom got me a Speed Racer folder and notebook. They are matching.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

You made a volcano?!! Wow! I've never made one before. Yours looks really neat!

Catherine said...

Where did your mom get the Speed Racer notebook? Steve loves Speed Racer. He might want a notebook for Christmas. Or his birthday.

Alyssa might not have made a volcano, but she went to the train depot when she was 3. We rode on one of the trains and it was great fun!

What else are you learning in Kindergarten?

Stephanie said...

Hey, James likes Sid, too! Congrats on Kindergarten, Mason!!